Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Christmas photos


Meeting Santa at our ward Christmas activity:  You could tell that the Priesthood organised the gift bags:  No woman would give that quantity of sugar to any one child at a time!

Dressing up for the Stake "back to Bethlehem" activity.  The hall was set up as a village street (complete with animals, food, crafts, school, musicians etc.)  I got to play French horn that night too.  Man was I rusty!

I bought one of these Menorah's for Granny and Grandpa's "stall" at the Back to Bethlehem activity.  Grandpa had people writing in Hebrew in a tray of sand and on wax tablets.

Our annual window painting activity.  Hannah is now a true expert at colouring in.
Bethany brought home an amazing picture from school that we copied for this years window project.
The tree in front of our window has really grown.  I think I'll have to pay someone to move it before next year, or no one will get to see our artwork!

Last years window can be seen here.

1 comment:

chibbylick said...

your window was beautiful!